Ireland Apartments and Studio Vacation rentals Self Catering Accommodation in Dublin.
This charming Georgian house is a blissfully quiet and welcoming retreat surrounded by the grandeur of old Georgian Dublin. Take time to stroll around Merrion Square and view the homes where many well-known luminaries resided. Francis Bacon, the artist lived across the St. at 63, Lower Baggot St. The Duke of Wellington was born around the corner at 24 Merrion Square and W.B Yeats resided at 82 Merrion Square.
The Apartments are ideally located to explore the many highlights of Dublin. Minutes away is fashionable Grafton St, The National Gallery, The Home of Oscar Wilde, the museums and the many other attractions to be enjoyed.
If you feel like dining out there are many well-known restaurants to choose from or just pick up something delicious from Marks and Spencer on Grafton St. or at the Avoca Food Hall on Suffolk St.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home in the city.
- One bedroom apartments provides: 2 persons, A bedroom (or double or twin beds), a separate sitting room area with a kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, oven, hot plates, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Two bedroom apartments provides: 4 persons, Two bedrooms (Double and twin bed), a separate large kitchen area with microwave, refrigerator, oven, hot plates, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Studios: 2 persons, A one bedroom (double or twin beds) with a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Superior studio for two provides: One spacious room that includes a double bed, a sitting room area with a kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Superior studio for three provides: One spacious bedroom with a double and single bed. A separate spacious sitting room area with kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle and sink.
- Family two bedroom apartment for five provides: One bedroom with three single beds. One large room with double bed plus kitchenette with microwave, oven, two hot plates, refrigerator, toaster, kettle and sink.
per night, from € 95
Thank you so much for making my stay in Dublin so wonderful. I really appreciated the many wake-up calls and taxis you ordered for me. I really appreciated all the efforts you made to make sure I had clean towels and anything else I needed. My room was great. My bed was so confortable that I really enjoyed sleeping-in when I was not touring. My stay in Ireland was magical. This truly was the vacation of a lifetime. Your apartments made this possible. The location – near grocery stores so I can buy and prepar foods – near Grafton Street, St. Stephens Green and Suffolk Street Tourism Centre – made getting around Dublin super easy. Even getting here from the airport was easy. Thank you for always being so friendly, welcoming and helpful. I hope to return again to Ireland and make this Apartment my home while I am here. Sincerely, Maria Arraial, Toronto, Canada.
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for the hospitality extended to me on my visit to Ireland. I have now stayed at this apt twice. Both times your rooms were excellent and offer tremendous value for money. When travelling on business, it greatly helps to have kitchen units to save time from constantly eating out. We shall certainly tell our friends and business contacts of you when their journeys take them to Dublin. Thank you again. Rich Currier
Spoken languages : English
Lower Baggot Street, Dublin