Seychelles Vacation Rentals of a Junior Suite for 2 people plus a child on the beach on Praslin, Seychelles
Praslin is the second largest island of the Seychelles. It is on the island of Praslin lies the Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO world heritage or sea coconuts grow in abundance
A beautiful beach in the North -West the island of Praslin.
The Junior Suite
With an area of 44m2, junior suite with luxurious style consists of living room, ceiling fan, air conditioning, private terrace or balcony, minibar, safe, easy for tea or coffee, TV-DVD, telephone, bathroom Spacious bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Baby crib or extra bed is available on request.
Restaurant: Set in a beautiful garden with tropical plants and a relaxed atmosphere, the restaurant overlooking the ocean. The hotel's restaurant serves Creole cuisine, Asian and European, in a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the ocean.
Twice a week the restaurant offers a Creole buffet or a buffet of seafood. Our chef has many years of experience in Asian and European cuisine.
With his team, he prepares every day varied menus, local ingredients and fish caught of the day, all combined with exotic spices. This particular blend creates unique culinary compositions. Besides the fixed menu, the restaurant offers a daily menu and a special children.
The pool bar offers various cases in dishes, cocktails and tasty juices in a casual atmosphere.
The Mini Club: Children are always welcome in our complex. The Castello Mini Club has numerous offers for children aged 4 to 12 years old throughout the year.
If you like sports, beach games, hikes or crafts and painting, you will find what is necessary for you and your family.
We can arrange day care for young children and babies.
Spa, massage and beauty treatments: Treat yourself with a massage, body treatment or facial in our beauty center.
Golf: The first and only 18-hole course located in the Seychelles is located near the hotel in Anse Kerlan. This course is a challenge for professional and amateur players. Characterized by the shores of picturesque lakes, the course blends harmoniously with its natural surroundings to the beautiful beaches of Petite Anse Kerlan and Anse Kerlan.
Diving: Seychelles offers many activities, especially with regard to scuba diving and snorkeling. The crystal clear waters around the islands and atolls are a haven for over 900 species of fish and 100 species of coral.
per night, from € 220
- Breakfast included
- Occupency Max = 2 adults + 1 child (between 4 and 14 years old)
- For one child, price per night is 37€ to 40€ and 45€ between December 28th 2015 to January 7th 2016.
- Babies under 4 years free of charge
- Surcharge for dinner 35€ per adult/day 18€ per child/day
- Half board mandatory on the following dates: 24th & 31st Dec 2015
- General Cancellation Policy
- less than 90 days before arrival 2 nights cancellation fee
- less than 60 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee
- less than 21 days before arrival 100% cancellation fee
* Low Season
- less than 14 days before arrival 1 night cancellation fee
- less than 7 days before arrival 2 nights cancellation fee
- less than 3 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee
- No Show and less than 2 days 100% cancellation fee
Spoken languages : English, French
Anse Kerlan Seychelles