Singapore Apartment Vacation Rentals 3 Bedroom Fully Serviced Suite Apartment on Sentosa Island.
With breath taking views of the South China Sea or the lush tropical greenery, through a filigree of 20 metre-tall trees, our residences feature three bedroom short term serviced apartments in Singapore of 2,389 square feet each. Perfect for families, the three bedroom apartments serves our guests as a welcome alternative to a luxury house rental in Singapore.
Redefining luxury living for its guests with world-class facilities, finishing as well as rare Singapore commodity, space; this furnished luxurious option for short term apartment stays in Singapore marries convenience with prestige, and delivers them both to guests within the comforts of their very own home. Offering more than just exclusive and tranquil resort-style living. Our apartments also provides a wide range of amenities and services to take care of your daily, recreational and business needs.
With the distinctive living experience that we bring to our guests, our apartments have become a preferential option in serviced apartments in Singapore for expatriates in top management positions, and leisure travelers round the world. For the guests who are looking to stay in Singapore or visit the area for an extended period of time, the most convenient and comfortable way is to rent a serviced suite in Singapore.
A serviced suite on Sentosa Island is generally larger than a hotel room in Singapore and provides a more home-like environment. Any penthouse apartment offers either a view of the South China Sea or our lush green garden, certainly a perfect retreat for couples from the energy of Sentosa Island, Singapore.
Our guests enjoy the following services:
- 24-hour Security and 24-hour Front desk services
- Welcome amenities & floral arrangement
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet and Cable television
- Housekeeping (except Public Holidays and Sundays) and also Laundry and dry cleaning
- Property maintenance, including pool maintenance (for manors), landscaping and window cleaning
- Complimentary morning refreshments in the Club Lounge (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays)
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- Private party planning services, complete with chef, florist and event planner
- Babysitting services
- Preferential tee times and rates at Sentosa Golf Club
- Limousine services
- Complimentary shuttle bus services to Harbourfront MRT station at VivoCity and the Central Business District
- Fitness Centre, Playground, Swimming Pool , Billiard Table, Table Tennis
- Communal entertainment system, Xbox 360 gaming system, Board and card games
- Multipurpose Function Room
- Complimentary Parking
Looking to rent a Singapore home? Check out our other suite, penthouse and bungalow options for furnished apartment rental on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
1 Bedroom Suite Apartment
2 Bedroom Suite Apartment
3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
4 Bedroom Suite Apartment
3 Bedroom Contemporary Styled Bungalow
3 Bedroom Colonial Styled Bungalow
3 Bedroom Capella Manor
per night, from SGD 2944
Complimentary Yoga sessions, after-school playgroups, and regular family activities are amongst the recreation activities that help to foster a sense of belonging within the long stay accommodation residents; creating the home away from home for our expatriate residents.
The exclusive club lounge hosts activities from movie nights to a game of billiard. Enjoy your continental breakfast in the presence of views that overlook the ocean, or spend the afternoon sun bathing by the infinity pool to unwind. If the fitness centre and tennis court do not tickle your fancy, the Palawan Beach is a mere stone’s throw away.
We met some friends at this hotel and stayed the night. The pool is stunning and natural looking against the lush planting. The room was high up amidst the greenery surrounding the hotel. Lovely Aesop toiletries (never come across this brand before but ordered some as soon as I got home). We ate in the restaurant at night and had an excellent meal and wine. The staff were friendly, although the induction talk was a bit too long. Great to relax but too far out for exploring Singapore itself.
Spoken languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese