Beautiful and large property for 18 people, ideal for holidays with family, friends or to celebrate events.
This is a historic property on a bank of the Arno River 12 km from Arezzo.
This large resort consists of a historic tower (with 4 suites) and a main core with 5 other bedrooms, the large dining room and the kitchen. The origins of the tower go back to the 12th century and its function was observation and defense. The main core complex is also historic and dates back to the 17th century.
Guests have at their exclusive disposal a large, well-kept garden and a swimming pool.
This property, thanks to its 9 bedrooms, can comfortably accommodate up to 18 people, but on request it will be possible to request up to 5 additional beds (price on request) or to rent up to 6 additional rooms (price on request). request). If the version with 9 rooms (18 beds) is rented, the other rooms will remain closed.
Each room is air conditioned and has a private bathroom to ensure everyone's comfort and privacy; at the same time, a large dining area with a well-equipped kitchen provides spaces large and organized enough for guests to meet together.
The garden has both paved areas and a large lawn partially shaded by tall trees. The Arno river (which rises about 50 km further north) is accessible on foot from the garden and offers a beautiful natural spectacle.
The geographical position of the property is very strategic and allows you to easily reach the centers of interest of Tuscany such as Arezzo, Cortona, Siena and Florence as well as the magnificent landscapes of Casentino, Val d'Orcia and Chianti.
From Arezzo station you can take the train to Florence and Rome.
The town of Arezzo is also easily accessible by train with a local connection via the nearby village of Capolona.
Available to guests:
- 9 bedrooms with air conditioning and private bathroom
- large garden
- private swimming pool reserved for the exclusive use of the group renting the property; the pool measures 10 meters x 5 meters and has a depth of 1.40 meters
- outdoor shower (cold water)
- wi-fi internet connection available in common areas
- large barbecue
- large dining area with kitchen near the pool
- large living room with bar area
- Ping pong table
- fitness equipment: rower, exercise bikes, multi-functional weight machine
- car park
- possibility to request the use of a small but functional spa (ideal for 2 people at a time) obtained in an old granary: it has a travertine jacuzzi, a Turkish bath and emotional showers ( price upon request).
- possibility of organizing massages (price on request).
- possibility of organizing breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the villa with chef service (price on request)
Description of Interiors:
Historical tour made up of 4 suites
Ground floor: suite accessible from the outside via a terrace overlooking the Arno River. The suite consists of a double bedroom and private bathroom with tub and shower.
First floor: access to the 3 other suites made up of a double bedroom and private bathroom with tub and shower.
These 3 suites are located respectively on the first, second and third floor of the tower.
In the main core
Ground floor: large living room with bar area
First floor: 4 double bedrooms each and private bathroom with shower, 1 double bedroom and private bathroom with bathtub and shower outlet.
Ground floor, next to the swimming pool: large dining area with well-equipped kitchen.
per night, from € 1050
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on site:
Final cleaning (compulsory): 350.00 €
Security deposit in cash or by credit card (refundable) (obligatory): 1000.00 €
Heating: according to consumption
Included in the rental price:
Baby cot (on request)
En savoir plus sur ce texte source
Vous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
Spoken languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian