England Holiday Rentals - Self catering Holiday Cottage to rent in England UK
Jasmine Cottage offers self-catering holiday accommodation in the beautiful rural County of Wiltshire, near to the centre of the picturesque village of Steeple Ashton.
The Cottage has 3 large bedrooms and sleeps up to 6 people. It is comfortably furnished, carpeted and well equipped.
- Centrally located for visiting the Cities of Bath, Salisbury and Wells as well as Stonehenge, Avebury, Silbury Hill, the National Trust Village of Lacock, Castle Combe, Stourhead Gardens, Longleat House and Safari Park and much, much, more...
- Comfortably accommodates 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
- Annually independently inspected by the National Tourist Board (Enjoy England) - awarded 4 STARS.
- Easy walking distance to pub, restaurant and village shop.
- Open wood burning fire with free supply of wood.
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Free Parking available directly outside the Cottage.
- Free Wi-Fi wireless broadband Internet access.
per week, from £ 499
Only Saturday to Saturday bookings or friday to friday can normally be accepted except for the months of November, December, January and February when bookings of a minimum of three nights are considered.
The rental cost includes all of the following:
- Use of the accommodation and its facilities.
- All electricity for lighting, cooking and the shower (there are no coin operated meters).
- Electric Storage Heating (September to May only).
- Wood for the fire in the Drawing Room.
- Fresh linen for each bed and tea towels.
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access.
- Cleaning at the end of your stay.
- All taxes.
In addition, towels are supplied for overseas visitors.
Booking: 35% and balance 4 weeks before arrival
Myself and my friends who spent the last four weeks at the cottage thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cottage and the village of Steeple Ashton is lovely. Great to have WiFi and washing/drying facilities and a dishwasher. Plenty of utensils, cutlery and crockery. Plus good size fridge/freezer. Lack of mobile signal so had to walk to the other side of the road to make phone calls but that wasn't too much of an issue. Close distance to Trowbridge for shopping and leisure activities. And also not too far from Lacock Abbey/village which is well worth seeing. Many films have been shot there, including Harry Potter. Also not too far from Stonehenge if that appeals to you. Overal very homely and comfortable and there's even a fireplace to help keep you warm. Though for me the central heating was adequate enough. If I was in the area again I would definitely keep it in mind to stay there again.
Cynthia and Bill
We wanted a property that accommodated six people in Wiltshire and were delighted to find this Cottage. Booking and information proved to be very easy and quick. The cottage was ideal. it was pretty, delightfully olde worlde, but incredibly spacious. It was very clean and very comfortable and extremely well equipped. The village is very pretty and both pub and shop excellent. There were so many beautiful places nearby. We enjoyed Bath, Stourhead, Stonehenge, Courts garden (yummy blueberry scones!), Bradford on Avon and Cheddar. We highly recommend this lovely cottage and this lovely area. Cynthia and Bill Arden and family
Nous avons passé un merveilleux séjour dans cette belle région et avons apprécié ce Cottage. Partis à 6 en famille, nous nous sommes sentis très à l'aise dans cette petite maison très charmante, très cosy, fonctionnelle et tout confort, à l'architecture typique des petits villages anglais. Situé dans un village très agréable, soigné encore une fois dans la plus pure tradition anglaise (petit carré de verdure, etc), calme, et vivant avec son Village Shop tenu par des bénévoles et son Pub chaleureux (et à la bonne cuisine avec pour ma part entre autres les crumble et sundae), le dépaysement que nous recherchions était là. Les indications de Norman nous ont orientés dans nos choix de visites et activités. Néanmoins nous avons aisément rempli notre semaine avec les multiples points d'intérêt environnant : Bath, Bradford on Avon, Oxford (à 1h30 de distance), Avebury et ses mégalithes, Devizes (son marché et sa brasserie Wadwoth), sans oublier les nombreuses randos champêtres à travers Steeple Ashton très oxygénantes. Une semaine formidable !
Spoken languages : English
Jasmine Cottage - Steeple Ashton (near Bath), Wiltshire, England, U.K.