New York Bed and Breakfast and Apartment Vacation rentals 3 bedroom in Manhattan.
New York City Center - Manhattan - Central Park & Madison Avenue - Charming Studio & Suites for Rent - Bed and Breakfast -
This late nineteenth century townhouse is centrally located just a stroll away from Central Park and Madison Avenue. Flanked by prestigious Park & Lexington Avenues, the house is set amid Manhattan's most elegant neighborhood on the Upper East Side.
Because the House is at the epicenter of a chic & bustling neighborhood, many of the Upper East Side's finest restaurants are in close proximity as are Madison Avenue's chic boutiques and stylish cafes.
We offers relatively affordable accommodations in a shopping and museum-convenient area of the Upper East Side called the Upper East Side Historic District.
Subway: F train (1 block away); 4, 5, 6, N & R (2 blocks away).
Central Park is a quick two-block walk (as is Bloomingdales). The location, at the heart of one of Manhattan's most desirable neighborhoods, is first rate.
The house is composed of 5 studios and 3 full floor suites. Most rooms offer 10-12 foot ceilings, wood floors covered with Oriental rugs, beautifully dressed beds and cozy sitting areas facing grand working fireplaces and an assortment of antiques.
Full floor suites (there are 3) are well suited for reunions and family gatherings.
Suites complete floor (there are 3) are well suited for meetings and family gatherings.
- Madison Suite on the 3rd floor: guest Max 5 People 3 bedrooms with 2 queen beds and a single bed on a 88 m² surface. A bathroom with shower and bath. The kitchen is fully equipped, the fireplace is just ornamental.
- Lexington Suite on the 4th floor: Same as Madison Suite
- Suite Library: A little smaller but with the same capacity and with a second bathroom. The kitchen is more compact.
Studio apartments are spacious enough for three adults to share. and one Studio for 2 max. The size is between 340 and 500 sqft.
The Great Room studio overlooks the neighboring brownstone garden and has access to the gracious cedar terrace (a rare Manhattan amenity!) with potted plants, elegant teak furniture and a café table with chair set.
per night, from $ 185
- Rates are subject to seasonal fluctuations.
- Rates are subject to change depending on occupancy lengths.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Meals not included.
Lia & Warren
Spoken languages : English