South Africa Luxurious and Exclusive Private Seaside Villa Vacation Rentals Hermanus
This is a private seaside villa situated in the heart of Hermanus in the Western Cape in the scenic Cape Whale Coast along the Cape’s southern coastline, yet only 90 minutes from Cape Town’s city central; a convenient base from where guests can explore the magnificent Overberg region and the phenomenal whale watching in season.
The Villa offers:
- A prime location offering sweeping ocean views & unsurpassed whale watching in season
- Luxurious accommodation with elegant living spaces and an outdoor dining area
- The Villa overlooks Walker Bay, a world famous whale sanctuary
- Within walking distance of the famous cliff path, Old Harbour, shops and restaurants
- Access to a semi-private tidal pool
- The Villa is private & exclusive offering a peaceful location
- The tranquil sounds of the waves await you, day and night
• The Master bedroom offers a walk-in closet, Flat-screen TV, private entrance & outdoor shower (sea views)
• The Luxury double room also offers a private entrance (sea views)
• All rooms offer the option of either King or Twin beds
• All rooms offer sea views or garden views except the Standard Double room
• Other areas of the Villa includes a spacious open-plan Dining/Lounge/Family room with a large Flat-screen TV (with selected DSTV channels) leading onto a terrace offering fantastic ocean views.
• A formal lounge offers a cosy retreat for early morning reading or afternoon tea leading onto the outdoor dining/barbecue area.
• The kitchen is fully fitted and has as a small pantry.
• Complimentary house-keeping every morning and complimentary WiFi.
Hermanus offers a Mediterranean climate with dry summers and approximately 11 hours a day of sunshine with long sunny evenings and dreamy sunsets. Winters are usually cold and wet with a few sunny days, yet temperatures are mild while summers are warm with temperatures in December to February varying between 20 and 32 degrees Celsius. During the winter months of June to August, average temperatures range between 7 to 20 degrees Celsius. Rainfall is moderate throughout the year however most of the rain can be expected during the winter months. Hermanus is a year-round tourist destination with seasons offering a variety of activities:
- Whale watching: June – November
- Shark cage diving: Year-round (peak months are June/July/August)
- Sea Kayaking, Wine Tasting
- Summer Season: December/January/February (Fantastic beaches & lagoons)
- Outdoor Adventure: Year-round (Quad bike rides, Sandboarding, horse riding and more)
- Evening concerts are held at the open air Forest Theatre year round, weather permitting.
- Country markets, shopping, art galleries, birding and a number of water activities are available year-round.
per night, from ZAR 8250
Breakfast is excluded in the rate and but can be arranged at an additional cost.
Sleep 8 Adults + 3 children under 12 years
- Master King Room: 2 Adults + 1 child (window bed) bath, toilet, basin
- Luxury King: 2 Adults, shower, toilet, basin
- Family Room: 2 Adults + 2 children (window beds),
not en-suite but private - shower, toilet & basin
- Standard Double room: 2 Adults, shower, toilet, basin
The Villa will be serviced daily between 9 am and 11 am.
- Long weekends - minimum of 3 nights required.
- A R600 (around 44 US Dollars) service fee is charged over and above the nightly rate. During peak season and holiday periods, we require full payment 30 days prior to arrival.
Deposit and cancellation policies:
A deposit of 60% on reservation.
location!!!! large rooms with amazing ocean . Anni was very kind and kitchen is well equipped helpful.view Meier, Israel
Super Lage, sehr gemütlich eingerichtet. Daniela, Austria
Location was amazing, best in Hermanus! Whale watching in your back yard Cleo, Australia
Spoken languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Hermanus, South Africa