Ireland Apartment Vacation Rentals 3 bedrooms in the heart of Temple Bar in Dublin city center
Located in the heart of Temple Bar, Dublin's Cultural Quarter.
Enjoy the craic, live traditional Irish music, and great service in our award winning traditional Irish Pub or visit our Traditional Irish Restaurant on the second floor where you can sample our menu which contains Irish dishes dating back to the 1800's.
We offer a wide choice of accommodation ranging from Budget Hostel Accommodation to Self Catering Apartments. Both are available for long or short term stays and are centrally located in Dublin City Centre in the Temple Bar district and within walking distance of Dublin’s most famous landmarks including Trinity College, Christchurch Cathedral, and Grafton Street , Dublin's' premier shopping street.
So, whatever your budget, when planning a trip to Dublin do not miss the Traditional Irish Bar & Restaurant Temple Bar.
Our 3 bedrooms Apartment
• Penthouse Apartments • Fully Equipped Kitchen
• All Rooms ensuite • Dining Room
• TV Lounge • Secure Parking next door
• Outside communal seating area
• Free Wi Fi available • Budget Deals available
• Open 24 Hours / no time curfew.
Temple Bar. Temple Bar has an eclectic mix of shops, galleries, and theatres. Characterised by its cobbled streets and award winning architecture Temple Bar has something for everybody. Other attractions within a 10-minute walk include most of Dublin’s historical jewels, including Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, Trinity College, not to mention top fashion streets such as Henry Street and Grafton Street
per night, from € 129
- All Prices displayed are per apartment and per night
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- For all bookings over €500 in value a 60% (10+50%) deposit must be paid 1 month in advance of arrival.
- Cancellation for bookings made less than 24 hours in advance or arrival date will result in one nights accommodation being charged.
During Peak events ( St Patricks Weekend, New Years Eve, Rugby Weekends) cancellations made less than 7 days in advance will incur 100% cost of the accommodation booked.
IMPORTANT NOTE; Please note that children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by an adult at all times in the apartments and the hostel. Children can only be accommodated in the hostel when the group they are travelling with a guardian / parent. In situations where the group size is not sufficient to occupy a dorm then the vacant beds must also be purchased by that group
Spoken languages : English
Temple Bar Dublin 2