Villa in Bequia

St Vincent and Grenadines Villa vacation rentals sea views and infinity edge pool and jeep in Bequia.

The Villa sits among nine acres of mature cedars, fruit trees and pastures, enjoying spectacular views of Mustique and other Grenadine islands. Designed by the renowned Italian architect Luigi Vietti of Costa Esmeralda fame, the villa was built around a central courtyard and offers truly high standards of privacy and comfort..

Its interior was tastefully decorated by French and Italian designers in a Caribbean ambience. There are two stylishly furnished reception rooms with polished mahogany floors and a fine collection of antiques and art work.

Four tastefully decorated bedroom suites that are set around an indoor garden courtyard with a wrap-around verandah leading to the sun deck with infinity swimming pool and ocean views.
Each of the 4 bathrooms have been exquisitely designed. Each have their own unique finish and command elegance.
Extensive patio areas around the infinity pool lend an open invitation to long unhurried evenings spent dining al fresco or simply enjoying the breathtaking views of the moon and stars. On top of this the villa has a fantastic media package such as DVD, Cable TV, and Audio.

A wonderfulwhite sand beachof turquoise waters, named Hope Beach (much like Mararoni Beach in Mustique) is a 15 min hike from the villa with the west coast beaches, market town, restaurants, banks and moorings less than 10 minutes drive away. Alongside this, the villa has a fantastic BBQ area, perefct for hosting events and ideal for friends and family.

Fully Equipped staff can serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at an additional cost. Bar service.
Restaurants on the island are good and varied (Italian, Swedish, French, Caribbean, American)


4 BR, 4 bed(s) 2 pers, 4 shower(s)
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator
  • Freezer
  • Oven
  • Toaster
  • Coffee Maker
  • BBQ
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing machine
  • Dryer
  • Iron
  • Linens provided
  • Television
  • Air-conditioning
  • Hi-Fi
  • DVD player
  • Internet access
  • Wi-fi
  • Satellite
  • Private swimming pool
  • Parking
  • Terrace


  • Restaurants
  • Shopping
  • Night Life
  • Beaches
  • Boating
  • Deep Sea Fishing
  • Fishing
  • Sailing
  • Scuba Diving
  • Snorkeling
  • Swimming
  • Tennis
  • Sea : about 10 mn on foot
  • Beach : about 10 mn on foot


per week, from $ 4500

Additional information

The staff:
- General manager and pool maintenance (full time and always on call)
- Cook (daily except Sundays)
- Cleaning maid (6 hours per day with Saturdays off)
- Gardener (5 hours per day with weekends off)

- Reservations must be accompanied at the time of booking by a 35% deposit. However, a reservation cannot be confirmed until 8 months or 240 days prior to the date of arrival, at which time the 35% deposit becomes non-refundable. The remaining 65% is required 60 days prior to the date of arrival and is immediately non-refundable. Deposits on a villa rental will not be refunded if a visit is delayed or cancelled because of transportation difficulties. Guests are therefore urged to purchase travel insurance. The minimum period for a reservation is five nights. Over certain holiday periods, a further minimum stay may apply.


  • Bequia photo #1
  • Bequia photo #2
  • Bequia photo #3
  • Bequia photo #4
  • Bequia photo #5
  • Bequia photo #6
  • Bequia photo #7
  • Bequia photo #8
  • Bequia photo #9
  • Bequia photo #10
  • Bequia photo #11
  • Bequia photo #12
  • Bequia photo #13

Location :

Luxury villa > Saint Vincent and the Grenadines > St Vincent and Grenadines > Bequia

  • Nearby city/cities : Bequia

Reviews  (1)




Spoken languages : English, French

Bequia - St Vincent and the Grenadines - Caribbean -
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Dates of stay

Number of people

My contact info