St Vincent and Grenadines Bed and Breakfast Beach front room in a Luxury resort in Bequia.
We recently-renovated beach front rooms are at our Beach House. Entered through a courtyard off the club's elegant great hall, they share a private palm-shaded garden by the sea. Hike. Swim. Tan. Snorkle. Laze on your patio or in a seaside hammock. Dine on delectable, farm-to-table food at Sugar Reef Bequia bar and restaurant. Then retreat to your soothing and shady room where the king-size bed awaits. To nap or not to nap...
An immense driftwood-framed mirror reflects a king-size bed, dressed in virginal white. Bequia's morning sun dapples drowsily on the pale textures, splashing the colorful fabric on the comfortable chairs. A cool breeze blows from the sea, across the palm-shaded garden and private patio, through the open French doors.
- Continental breakfast
- Four-poster bed with net and Matouk cotton percale linens
- Daily maid service
- En suite bathroom (shower only) with Antica Farmacista bath amenities
- iPod dock (Android also available)
- Tropical-weight bathrobes
- Natural cooling (louvers, trade winds)
- Private patio or terrace
- Complimentary public Wi-Fi and Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
The Beach house also has lounging areas in the great hall with a selection of board games. Outside, Adirondack chairs and chaises longues dot a grassy area along the beach. Our 3 beachfront rooms are also at the Beach House.
per night, from $ 120
- Sorry, but is for adults (18 and over) only.
- Rates are in US dollars per night per room for one or two guests. They include continental breakfast, daily maid service, and Wi-Fi.
- A deposit equal to the full cost of your room, including 10% VAT and 10% service charge, is required at the time of booking.
- We will refund your deposit, less 10% processing fee, if your cancellation is received 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival in winter season, and 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival the rest of the year.
Nous avons passé 10 jours sublimes! Nous avions la chance d'avoir une chambre sur la plage . Parfait. La plage était à 30 mètres de la chambre ainsi nous commencions la journée par un bain de mer sur une plage magnifique et déserte ! La chambre est superbement bien décorée. Tout est fait pour se sentir bien. Le personnel est aux petits soins, très sympathique et prêt à répondre à la moindre demande. Nous recommandons très fortement cet hôtel très bien situé au calme de Bequia. En espérant y revenir, C&B Paris, France
Nous venons de passer une semaine en famille avec nos trois enfants dans les chambres sur la plage. L'hôtel était vide mais malgré cela les services étaient tout de même là. les chambres sont magnifiques, propres, et nettoyées tous les jours au moment où vous le demandez. Le personnel est au petit soin pour tous et les enfants ont adorés. Arnaud Caen, France
This place is not for everybody, actually Bequia is not (fortunately) for the average tourists. This guest House is like a tailored made jewel; you need to be able to wear it otherwise it will not shine. Read their website carefully before you book and take some time to get as much information as you can on Bequia itself before you decide to go. Then if you decide that this is the right place for you don't hesitate to stay there. You can choose between one of the beach houses and have a beautiful beach as your private front yard or to stay at the Hill House and enjoy a dramatic view of the whole Crescent Beach. The Staff is all very welcoming, professional and accommodating and Mr.Pace, the owner, is genuinely interested in making sure that you are happy during your stay. My only recommendation to the Staff is to upgrade the mattresses at the beach houses since they are not very comfortable; but also to don't change a bit of anything else since is perfect!
Spoken languages : English, French
Bequia - St Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines