Seychelles Villa rentals in Praslin Island, Seychelles
This distinguished Tuscan-style property is located on the north-western section of the island of Praslin with the most impressive sunsets on the island. The property is nestled on one of the most beautiful white powder-sand beaches of the Seychelles with excellent opportunities for swimming and bathing and presents a fascinating view onto the islands of Cousin and Cousine as well as Mahé and Silhouette. The Beach Pavillon offers a wonderful view of both offshore beaches and a breathtaking outlook onto the sea.
• The villa is located on the beach of Anse Kerlan
The Villa Castello is about 450 m² wide.
• The living room comprises the dining area as well as a music and TV-lounge.
• Two guest toilets
• Four double bedrooms
• Three bathrooms
• Laundry room.
• Grill bar
The restaurant offers cuisine of Creole, Asian and European origin in a relaxed atmosphere overlooking the Indian Ocean. A theme buffet with specialties of the region or a barbecued seafood buffet is regularly arranged. Our kitchen team prepares all menues using fresh local ingredients, fish from the sea and vegetables and fruits from the Praslin plantations.
Freshly caught seafood and local produce combined with a variety of spices from all over the world are used to create unique culinary compositions. Besides the fixed menu, the restaurant also offers daily rotating delicacies and children’s meals.
Adjacent to the restaurant and the pool, a bar offers a choice of light lunches, fresh cocktails and exotic juices in a casual environment.
Children are always welcome at the Castello Beach Hotel. The Castello Mini Club has numerous offers for children between 4 and 12 years during all seasons throughout the year.
If you are interested in sports or games on the beach, handicrafts or painting, trekking or mountain biking, you are sure to find the appropriate activity for yourself and your family. For your small children we are happy to provide a babysitter.
Golf: The Seychelles’ first and only 18-hole golf course is located close to the hotel at the end of Anse Kerlan. This golf course is a challenge for professional players and amateurs alike. Characterised by scenic lakeshores, attractive rairways and greens, this course blends harmonically with its natural surroundings and borders the beautiful beaches of Petite Anse Kerlan and Anse Kerlan.
Scuba Diving: The Seychelles offer plenty of activities, especially in terms of scuba diving and snorkelling. The crystal clear waters around the islands and atolls are a haven for more than 900 species of fish, as well as 100 types of coral.
per night, from € 556
- Rates Breakfast formula
- Occupency Max = 8 adults + 1 child (between 4 and 14 years old)
- Babies under 4 years free of charge
- Surcharge for dinner 35€ per adult/day 18€ per child/day
- Half board mandatory on the following dates: 24th & 31st Dec 2015
- General Cancellation Policy
- less than 90 days before arrival 2 nights cancellation fee
- less than 60 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee
- less than 21 days before arrival 100% cancellation fee
* Low Season
- less than 14 days before arrival 1 night cancellation fee
- less than 7 days before arrival 2 nights cancellation fee
- less than 3 days before arrival 50% cancellation fee
- No Show and less than 2 days 100% cancellation fee
Breakfast was great, lots of options. Restaurant food was tasty. Beautiful view from the beachfront right in front of the sunset - worth a stay alone to check it out. Super fast WiFi in the rooms and staff were very friendly and attentive. Pleasantly surprised and would happily stay there again.
Spoken languages : English, French
Anse Kerlan Praslin Island, Seychelles