South Africa Bed and Breakfast Lodge and Golf Standard Rooms overlooking the Crocodile River near Kruger Park.
This traditional thatched lodge is just 15 minutes from Leopard Creek Golf Course and the Malelane Gate entrance to the Kruger National Park. The lodge is located 45 minutes from Nelspruit airport (KMI airport), a 4 hour drive from Johannesburg and one hour to the borders of both Mozambique and Swaziland. It is perfectly located on the southern banks of the Crocodile River, the border of the Kruger National Park - without a doubt one of South Africa's most popular tourist attractions.
Our lodge is a colonial style thatch roof lodge situated on the Southern banks of the Crocodile River. The lodge provides amazing views over the Kruger National Park and members of the Big 5 are frequent visitors to our property. The owner-run lodge offers personal service and attention to detail and the unique opportunity to play golf at Leopard Creek Golf Course. Meals are served either in the gracious dining room or under the stars and guests often watch buffalo, hippo and elephants and other wildlife while eating breakfast on the deck. Great game and bird watching from the veranda.
The Standard spacious en-suite double rooms with generous bathrooms and free standing showers. Each room is beautifully furnished and has tea/coffee making facilities and views over the gardens and mountains.
The main building offers a gracious dining room as well as a fully licensed bar and restaurant serving fine wine and cuisine. An open deck SPA and pool are also available. All transfers and game drives are available.
- Play golf at Leopard Creek Golf Course only 15 minutes from the lodge. The prestigious Leopard Creek Golf Course, normally for members only, provides an exceptional golfing experience for our guests. Situated near Malelane, on the border of the Kruger National Park, the exclusive Leopard Creek Golf Course presents a rare opportunity to play golf in a truly African setting on a course that hosts the European Tour Alfred Dunhill Championship.
- Full or half day safaris on open vehicle with qualified guide or self drive, night drives and morning walks in the Kruger National Park - enjoy big game viewing and bird watching. Over 300 bird species have been recorded on the property.
- Mpumalanga's Panorama route including Blyde River Canyon, Pilgrim's Rest, God's Window and Bourke's Luck Potholes is a lovely day excursion. Walking and running on the working farm offers exercise for those who crave it!
per night, from ZAR 3825
- Prices are for two adults sharing per room per night including breakfast.
- Children over 10 welcome.
This is a wonderful hotel, with the bonus of being a base for a safari. It is so easy to relax here and enjoy everything that the Kruger has to offer. It looks onto the Crocodile River and on the other side is Kruger Park. Sitting having a drink you can frequently see elephant, hippo, crocodile and the other Kruger animals can be seen at times. The rooms are great with nice bathrooms and the ambience is like being a special guest at someone's special home. The staff are excellent and helpful, and will organise safaris for you. Golf at Ernie Els's Leopard Creek, which is nearby, can also be organised. There is a well stocked bar and excellent wine cellar. Breakfast is a delight, as is the evening meal. The evening meal is a set menu with a choice of 2 dishes and changes every day and from what I saw if you are vegetarian, then this can be catered for. The quality of the food was superb. I cannot wait to come back and stay in this wonderful hotel.
Nous avons passé 2 jours en face des crocodiles. Tout était parfait : le service, la chambre, la piscine. J'ai bien aimé aussi l'espace douche dans la chambre, c'était vraiment cool ! La vue sur Crocodile River était exceptionnelle Carlo, Luxembourg
Spoken languages : English