South Africa Apartment Vacation Rental 3 Bedrooms Stunning Ocean Views in Umhlanga near Durban.
This well appointed, 3 bedroom self-catering unit is air conditioned with amazing seaviews.
The unit is split over 2 levels with a few steps down from the dining room to the sunken lounge with flat screen TV and full DSTV access. The lounge has access onto a small balcony.
The main bedroom with en suite bathroom leads off the lounge and has a lovely view of the Umhlanga Beach and Indian ocean. The room has a queen size bed and the en-suite bathroom has a bath and separate shower. The other 2 bedrooms are located on the upper level and each have 2 single beds. The family bathroom has a shower only (no bath).
The fitted kitchen is fully equipped and opens onto the dining room area. The complex offers a communal laundry as well as a laundry service. For more information inquire at reception on arrival.
The swimming pool is located on the 5th floor and there is undercover garage parking for 1 car. The complex is a secure and is located very close to the protected Bronze Beach bathing area.
A cleaning serviced is provided Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. Linen is provided, but no towels, toiletries, or cleaning chemicals are placed in the apartment.
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga Rocks to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. It has up-market, first world Shopping Centres. The golden sandy beaches stretch northwards for more than 200 kilometres, all the way to the spectacular Isimangaliso Wetland Park, a world heritage site. Inland from Umhlanga, endless fields of sugarcane give way to the undulating landscape of the Valley of 1000 Hills, the Inanda Dam and the mystical hidden valleys of Zululand.
per week, from ZAR 8400
per night, from ZAR 1500
- A 60% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due 1 week before arrival.
- If arrival is less than 4 weeks from booking the full payment is due when the booking is confirmed.
- Value Added Tax will be payable on the services ie., cleaning, repairs and replacement. No keys will be handed over until the full payment has been received.
- If a cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the start date, payment in full is due, unless the property is re-let for the period.
- Should the property be re-let for a reduced fee or period, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the original agreed payment and the reduced fee for the re-let.
- Should the property be re-let in full the payment will be refunded but the booking fee charge of 400 ZAR (around 30 US Dollars) will be forfeited.
Spoken languages : English