South Africa Apartment Vacation Rental Modern 3 bedroom with Stunning Sea Views in Umhlanga.
This beautifully renovated, fully furnished, 3 bedroom self-catering apartment is spacious and comes with an open plan kitchen that has a dishwasher and granite counter tops and breakfast bar that opens onto the living area. There is also an air conditioner. The lounge has a wall mounted flat screen TV equipped with DSTV. The apartment has a huge balcony with stunning sea view.
The 3 bedrooms are tastefully decorated with built in cupboards. The main bedroom has a Queen size bed and the other 2 bedrooms have 2 single beds. The 2 bathrooms (main en-suite & family) are beautifully finished with both having a bath and only the m.e.s has a shower.
There is also a communal laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier.
You have the use of the communal pool and braai facilities in the complex and the Bronze Beach swimming area (lifeguard protected) is right in front of the building. The famous Umhlanga promenade runs in front of the building. Cormoran is a secure complex and there is a dedicated parking for 1 vehicle and trailer parking in the grounds.
Cleaning service provided Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga Rocks to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. It has up-market, first world Shopping Centres. The golden sandy beaches stretch northwards for more than 200 kilometres, all the way to the spectacular Isimangaliso Wetland Park, a world heritage site. Inland from Umhlanga, endless fields of sugarcane give way to the undulating landscape of the Valley of 1000 Hills, the Inanda Dam and the mystical hidden valleys of Zululand.
per week, from ZAR 15400
per night, from ZAR 2200
- A 60% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due 1 week before arrival.
- If arrival is less than 4 weeks from booking the full payment is due when the booking is confirmed.
- Value Added Tax will be payable on the services ie., cleaning, repairs and replacement. No keys will be handed over until the full payment has been received.
- If a cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the start date, payment in full is due, unless the property is re-let for the period.
- Should the property be re-let for a reduced fee or period, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the original agreed payment and the reduced fee for the re-let.
- Should the property be re-let in full the payment will be refunded but the booking fee charge of 400 ZAR (around 30 US Dollars) will be forfeited.
Spoken languages : English