South Africa Apartment Vacation Rental 3 bedroom with Stunning Views on Umhlanga Beach.
This fully furnished, self-catering beachfront apartment has beautiful views of the Indian Ocean and Umhlanga beach with a large sea facing balcony. The apartment has 3 bedrooms all with 2 single beds in each bedroom. The 2 bathrooms both have a bath with a shower over the bath.
The unit has ducted air conditioning. The kitchen is well equipped with a large fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
The lounge comes with a comfortable lounge suite and a flat screen TV including an HD PVR decoder with full DSTV access and opens onto the dining area leads which onto the balcony.
You have the use of the communal gardens and braai facilities round pool from where there is access onto the Umhlanga promenade.
This self-catering unit has designated undercover parking for a car and ample visitors parking in the grounds.
Cleaning service provided Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga Rocks to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. It has up-market, first world Shopping Centres. The golden sandy beaches stretch northwards for more than 200 kilometres, all the way to the spectacular Isimangaliso Wetland Park, a world heritage site. Inland from Umhlanga, endless fields of sugarcane give way to the undulating landscape of the Valley of 1000 Hills, the Inanda Dam and the mystical hidden valleys of Zululand.
per week, from ZAR 12250
per night, from ZAR 1750
- A 60% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due 1 week before arrival.
- If arrival is less than 4 weeks from booking the full payment is due when the booking is confirmed.
- Value Added Tax will be payable on the services ie., cleaning, repairs and replacement. No keys will be handed over until the full payment has been received.
- If a cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the start date, payment in full is due, unless the property is re-let for the period.
- Should the property be re-let for a reduced fee or period, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the original agreed payment and the reduced fee for the re-let.
- Should the property be re-let in full the payment will be refunded but the booking fee charge of 400 ZAR (around 30 US Dollars) will be forfeited.
Spoken languages : English