South Africa Apartment Vacation Rental 3 bedroom with Sea Views in Umhlanga.
This modern 3rd floor self-catering apartment has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and Umhlanga Beach from almost every room. The apartment offers 3 bedrooms tastefully furnished with the main bedroom having an en-suite bathroom and a second bathroom servicing the other 2 rooms. All the bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans. The main bedroom has a queen size and the 2nd bedroom a double bed, the other bedroom has 2 single beds.
The renovated kitchen is fully equipped and comes with a tumble dryer. The kitchen has granite counters and opens onto the dining and lounge area where you can relax and enjoy full DSTV access on a TV or just relax and enjoy the view of the ocean out the window. The compact balcony also offers splendid sea views from the seating area.
The secure complex has 24 hour security guards and is well maintained.
You have the use of the communal pool and braai area and there is private access onto the main Umhlanga swimming beach. There is 1 undercover parking bay and open, unreserved visitors parking.
The building is equipped with 2 lifts to take you from the parking level to the flat.
The complex is well located with an easy walk to the village where there are a large variety of restaurants and pubs.
There is direct access onto the walkway and the main Umhlanga bathing beach which is protected.
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga Rocks to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. It has up-market, first world Shopping Centres. The golden sandy beaches stretch northwards for more than 200 kilometres, all the way to the spectacular Isimangaliso Wetland Park, a world heritage site. Inland from Umhlanga, endless fields of sugarcane give way to the undulating landscape of the Valley of 1000 Hills, the Inanda Dam and the mystical hidden valleys of Zululand.
The self-catering apartment has a daily cleaning service except for Sundays and public holidays.
per week, from ZAR 11550
per night, from ZAR 1820
- A 60% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due 1 week before arrival.
- If arrival is less than 4 weeks from booking the full payment is due when the booking is confirmed.
- Value Added Tax will be payable on the services ie., cleaning, repairs and replacement. No keys will be handed over until the full payment has been received.
- If a cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the start date, payment in full is due, unless the property is re-let for the period.
- Should the property be re-let for a reduced fee or period, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the original agreed payment and the reduced fee for the re-let.
- Should the property be re-let in full the payment will be refunded but the booking fee charge of 400 ZAR (around 30 US Dollars) will be forfeited.
Spoken languages : English