South Africa Apartment Vacation rentals Upmarket Penthouse 4 bedroom with Stunning Sea Views in Umhlanga.
This luxurious upmarket 4 bedroom self-catering Penthouse offers a truly magnificent holiday experience.
The large spacious apartment has 2 comfortable lounges on the one floor with stunning 180 degree views of the Umdloti beach and Indian ocean.
The large terrace with full sea views onto the Umdloti beachfront has a private swimming pool with patio loungers and weber braais.
The large kitchen is conveniently and fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
The main lounge and bedroom have large flat screen Televisions with DSTV full bouquet.
Upstairs are the 4 spacious bedroom sleeping 8 with 3 large bathroom. The main bedroom and the guest suite have magnificent sea views.
A two bay parking garage is in the enclosed basement with lift access to the apartment. The complex has good security.
A cleaning service is provided Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
This complex is situated on the Umdloti beachfront with direct access to the Umdloti promenade and the natural tidal pool that Umdloti is famous for. The village is in walking distance with a variety of excellent restaurants, a local pub with live music, petrol station, chemist, hardware store, bottle store, 2 supermarkets, post office.
Additional entertainment available at Umdloti includes horse riding, dolphin viewing, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, kite surfing, micro light flights as well as all the activities offered on the beach,
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga Rocks to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. It has up-market, first world Shopping Centres. The golden sandy beaches stretch northwards for more than 200 kilometres, all the way to the spectacular Isimangaliso Wetland Park, a world heritage site. Inland from Umhlanga, endless fields of sugarcane give way to the undulating landscape of the Valley of 1000 Hills, the Inanda Dam and the mystical hidden valleys of Zululand.
per week, from ZAR 17500
per night, from ZAR 2400
- A 60% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due 1 week before arrival.
- If arrival is less than 4 weeks from booking the full payment is due when the booking is confirmed.
- Value Added Tax will be payable on the services ie., cleaning, repairs and replacement. No keys will be handed over until the full payment has been received.
- If a cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the start date, payment in full is due, unless the property is re-let for the period.
- Should the property be re-let for a reduced fee or period, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the original agreed payment and the reduced fee for the re-let.
- Should the property be re-let in full the payment will be refunded but the booking fee charge of 400 ZAR (around 30 US Dollars) will be forfeited.
Spoken languages : English