South Africa Apartment Vacation Rental Walking Distance to Beach in Umhlanga.
If you are looking for a neat, comfortable newly renovated self-catering apartment across the road from the Umhlanga beach then look no further. Situated in a well maintained complex, this well appointed 3 bedroom apartment is a home away from home. The unit has 3 bedrooms and sleep 6 people. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and the other 2 bedroom have 2 single beds each. There are 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with a shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with granite counter tops and offers a dishwasher & tumble dryer.
The open plan lounge/dining room opens onto a really large balcony which has partial views of the Indian Ocean.
The balcony is equipped with patio furniture and gas braai.
This unit has ducted air-conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans. The flat also comes with DSTV Premium.
There is secure, undercover parking garage for 1 vehicle and ample visitor parking.
You also have the use of the communal swimming pool which is surrounded by a lovely tropical garden.
Umhlanga swimming beach is located across the road from the complex.
The self-catering unit offers a daily cleaning service except for Sundays and public holidays.
Linen is provided, but no towels, toiletries or cleaning chemicals, refuse bags etc. are placed in the apartment.
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga Rocks to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. It has up-market, first world Shopping Centres. The golden sandy beaches stretch northwards for more than 200 kilometres, all the way to the spectacular Isimangaliso Wetland Park, a world heritage site. Inland from Umhlanga, endless fields of sugarcane give way to the undulating landscape of the Valley of 1000 Hills, the Inanda Dam and the mystical hidden valleys of Zululand.
per week, from ZAR 10500
per night, from ZAR 1500
- A 60% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The remainder of the payment is due 1 week before arrival.
- If arrival is less than 4 weeks from booking the full payment is due when the booking is confirmed.
- Value Added Tax will be payable on the services ie., cleaning, repairs and replacement. No keys will be handed over until the full payment has been received.
- If a cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the start date, payment in full is due, unless the property is re-let for the period.
- Should the property be re-let for a reduced fee or period, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the original agreed payment and the reduced fee for the re-let.
- Should the property be re-let in full the payment will be refunded but the booking fee charge of 400 ZAR (around 30 US Dollars) will be forfeit
Spoken languages : English
NORTH BEACH ROAD