Belize vacation rentals : Just a 5-minute drive from the Cahal Pech Mayan ruins, in the village of San Ignacio, the resort offers an outdoor pool, a spa and beautiful jungle views. The green iguana conservation project is based on site.
All rooms are bright and air-conditioned, have elegant decor, free Wi-Fi, a balcony, a safe, cable TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.
The resort has a restaurant serving international cuisine. Local restaurants are 5 minutes' walk away, in the center of San Ignacio. The border with Guatemala is 15 km away, while Belmopan is a 30-minute drive away.
The 2 to 4 persons rooms are equipped with a king or queen size bed and a double bed.
per night, from $ 166
- Rates are per night and doesn't include room tax of 9% and 10% service charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free
- 50% deposit required to confirm
- Full payment due 45 days prior to arrival
- A full refund minus USD$50.00 handling fee will be made on cancellations 60 days or more prior to scheduled trip
- For Cancellations 59-45 days prior to arrival, a 50% refund will be given
- Cancellations 44 days or less prior to arrival, no refund will be given
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services pre-booked
- The resort accepts VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Stayed Feb 2017 : After looking for a yet another vacation destination we settled on Belize. We decided to split our trip into 2 parts. Half inland and half on the beach. It was the best decision ever. I came across this resort on various websites. After finding a variety of activities in the area we decided to book room. From the minute we walked in the door the staff were exemplary. Reuben in guest services went above and beyond to make us feel welcome, make restaurant recommendations and book excursions. He even found crutches for my friend to use during our stay. Reuben is a true asset to the hotel. Richard in the bar/restaurant in the hotel was personable, funny, and accomodating. These two men were like old friends by the time we left. The remainder of the staff were always friendly, kind, and helpful. We would definitely return to this hotel and stay nowhere but there. Thank you all for making our trip even more amazing.
Stayed feb 2017 : Although we did not stay at the resort, we stopped in several times in our adventures in this hotel. The staff is professional, friendly and at your service. We especially enjoyed the iguana preservation tour. It was a highlight for all (especially me, the momma!). The grounds and lobby are appointed in a classic grand hotel style, but not stuffy. The pool looked like a true oasis - and had a more adult vibe going on.
Stayed March 2017 : Check in was fast with someone to take our bags and nice cold towelettes after the 1.5 hour ride from Belize City. We arrived in the room which was spacious and nice with several cold bottled waters and super good natural fruit juice punches on the table and a recently redone bathroom. Super good AC, the hotel is at the top of a high hill so good views from our room and all around the hotel. Room 130 was off to the side of the complex down a short bit of interior carpeted hallway stairs. Our room was very quiet. We stayed three nights before going on to the Cayes and housekeeping was attentive and left little chocolates and cookies. Totally unexpected. Nice towels. Very nice natural fruit soaps and regular soaps. The pool was immaculate and perfect after tromping among Mayan ruins. They also have a tennis court with racquets to borrow. Immediately adjacent to the court is an iguana conservatory. Pretty jungle surroundings. Staff was attentive and welcoming throughout our stay. This was a great stay all around.
Marlon Chambres 2 à 4 pers / 2 to 4 persons rooms
Spoken languages : English, Spanish