Belize vacation rentals : Just a 5-minute drive from the Cahal Pech Mayan ruins, in the village of San Ignacio, the resort offers an outdoor pool, a spa and beautiful jungle views. The green iguana conservation project is based on site.
All rooms are bright and air-conditioned, have elegant decor, free Wi-Fi, a balcony, a safe, cable TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.
The resort has a restaurant serving international cuisine. Local restaurants are 5 minutes' walk away, in the center of San Ignacio. The border with Guatemala is 15 km away, while Belmopan is a 30-minute drive away.
The 2 to 6 people suites are equipped with a queen size bed, a double bed, a twin bed and a Queen sofa bed.
per night, from $ 315
- Rates are per night and doesn't include room tax of 9% and 10% service charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free
- 50% deposit required to confirm
- Full payment due 45 days prior to arrival
- A full refund minus USD$50.00 handling fee will be made on cancellations 60 days or more prior to scheduled trip
- For Cancellations 59-45 days prior to arrival, a 50% refund will be given
- Cancellations 44 days or less prior to arrival, no refund will be given
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services pre-booked
- The resort accepts VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Stayed Feb 2017 : While having an American breakfast on the patio balcony overlooking the tennis court and iguana sanctuary, parrots and toucan flew by stopping on trees to chat - a priceless experience for us. Then on the hammock on our room patio, we enjoyed beautiful flowers and garden. Rueben made perfect reservations for us and all other staff made us feel like family. At the iguana sanctuary we touched a scary looking male and fed a female. We walked up to the Mayan site just a short distance. For dinner we walked down to town and ate lobster, in season. Excellent!
Stayed Feb 2017 : Awesome, great people too! We got there and they set up things for us to do and always had our room clean. The pool area is awesome to have drinks and food with relaxation as well! I would come back here.
stayed March 2017 : This resort is a beautiful hotel, friendly staff and great food. There are many niceties that make it a great place to stay for business and certainly for pleasure. You might find a newer, even more beautiful place but overall - this is the place to stay in San Ignacio! It was my second trip here and I will come back again!
Marlon Family suite 2 to 6 persons / Suite famille 2 à 6 pers
Spoken languages : English, Spanish