Belize vacation rentals : Just a 5-minute drive from the Cahal Pech Mayan ruins, in the village of San Ignacio, the resort offers an outdoor pool, a spa and beautiful jungle views. The green iguana conservation project is based on site.
All rooms are bright and air-conditioned, have elegant decor, free Wi-Fi, a balcony, a safe, cable TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.
The resort has a restaurant serving international cuisine. Local restaurants are 5 minutes' walk away, in the center of San Ignacio. The border with Guatemala is 15 km away, while Belmopan is a 30-minute drive away.
The Honeymoon suite is equipped with a king size bed, and is also perfect for a birthday or a romantic getaway. The Suite offers views of the pool, the river valley and the rainforest of San Ignacio. The Honeymoon suite also includes a jacuzzi and a private butler on request. Guests staying in the Honeymoon Suite enjoy a breakfast and access to the hotel's excursions during their stay.
per night, from $ 401
- Rates are per night and doesn't include room tax of 9% and 10% service charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free
- 50% deposit required to confirm
- Full payment due 45 days prior to arrival
- A full refund minus USD$50.00 handling fee will be made on cancellations 60 days or more prior to scheduled trip
- For Cancellations 59-45 days prior to arrival, a 50% refund will be given
- Cancellations 44 days or less prior to arrival, no refund will be given
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services pre-booked
- The resort accepts VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Stayed March 2017 : We needed to make a last minute reservation and were so excited to find this place! It's situated atop the hill and is just gorgeous. Queen Elisabeth stayed here before. The artwork in the halls was so colorful and the pool was great! The staff was helpful and kind-I'd recommend this to anyone!
Stayed March 2017 : Very noteworthy was the friendliness, helpfulness and willingness of the entire staff. The full hotel experience was awesome from beginning to end. Everyday a bit of surprise was added to your stay in terms of a food treat left in your room and beautiful decorations using natural floral arrangements. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. The environment is beautiful. This place is a must stop in this town. They serve great food and drinks.
Stayed Feb 2017 : This was a wonderful place to stay. The staff and the food was excellent. The presentation of our food was awesome. The trip to Tikal was first rate from the drivers to the tour guide. Mr. Pete was our driver and he was very caring, attentive and shared his knowledge of Belize and Ecuador. If you take this tour ask for Joshua to be your guide. The Iguana preserve was informative and a great experience. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Marlon Honeymoon suite / Suite Lune de Miel
Spoken languages : English, Spanish