Belize vacation rentals : Just a 5-minute drive from the Cahal Pech Mayan ruins, in the village of San Ignacio, the resort offers an outdoor pool, a spa and beautiful jungle views. The green iguana conservation project is based on site.
All rooms are bright and air-conditioned, have elegant decor, free Wi-Fi, a balcony, a safe, cable TV and a bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.
The resort has a restaurant serving international cuisine. Local restaurants are 5 minutes' walk away, in the center of San Ignacio. The border with Guatemala is 15 km away, while Belmopan is a 30-minute drive away.
The master suite is equipped with a king size bed, has aliving area with bar, queen sofa bed, and a seating area with large sliding glass doors that lead to a spacious balcony that overlooks the pool. This suite has the most luxurious and largest bathroom on site, featuring marble finish, vanity mirror, double sink, double shower, and a private jacuzzi. A private butler can assist you on request. Guests staying in the Master Suite enjoy a free breakfast and access to the hotel's excursions during their stay.
per night, from $ 504
- Rates are per night and doesn't include room tax of 9% and 10% service charge.
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free
- 50% deposit required to confirm
- Full payment due 45 days prior to arrival
- A full refund minus USD$50.00 handling fee will be made on cancellations 60 days or more prior to scheduled trip
- For Cancellations 59-45 days prior to arrival, a 50% refund will be given
- Cancellations 44 days or less prior to arrival, no refund will be given
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services pre-booked
- The resort accepts VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Stayed March 2017 : I recently spent 4 nights at this hotel. I booked a package which included my room, dining and outings and I could not be more pleased. With regard to a couple of reviews I read, yes it was more expensive than some other places, but you get what you pay for and was worth it. The convenience of having it as a package was worth it to me. My room was lovely and quiet. It wasn't huge, but I didn't spend all that much time in it so it was adequate. Housekeeping did a great job. Every single one of the the hotel staff treated me like their long lost friend. The meals were superb (I gained a couple pounds while there). I would certainly recommend this property to anyone who wants to stay in an upscale place in central Belize. I'd say it's better for couples or solos than for families with small kids. They went out of their way to make sure my visit was perfect.
Stayed March 2017 : It was a pleasure to stay in this hotel. After the first day, all staff greeted me by name and were extremely helpful. I enjoyed the little messages written in petals on my bed each day and the daily treats left in the room fridge! The restaurant was very good and I enjoyed all meals, especially Belizean specials. I also enjoyed seeing toucans on the property - by the pool and from the tennis court. The walk into town was short and people seemed very friendly! I would definitely come again!
stayed March 2017 : I wish that I could have stayed here. I tried internet, Trip Advisor partners and even walking up to front desk and asking if rooms available. The reason I came to the hotel was to see the Iguana Conservation Project ( a must do activity ). The lobby is very clean, spacious and opens out to back view, restaurant and seating area overlooking pool. Staff seemed very friendly. Maybe pricier than other options in San Ignacio but it if you need a place just to hang out for a day or two after all your tours - this is where I would come. Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about the rooms. Just my 1st impression walking in and then hanging out for a drink after Iguana activity.
Marlon Master suite 3 persons
Spoken languages : English, Spanish