South Africa 3 and 4 Bedroomed Cottages Vacation Rental or Bed and Breakfast formula in Cape St Francis.
No doubt those constructing the lighthouse on Seal Point at Cape St Francis way back in late 1875 would stand on the foundations of what is the second most southerly lighthouse on the African continent and gaze, enchanted by the sight of the magnificent stretch of wide, sandy beach with perfectly formed waves breaking on the shoreline of the bay extending some two kilometres northwards.
Some 90 years on and Cape St Francis was catapulted into celluloid immortality with American film maker Bruce Brown’s iconic film “Endless Summer” that elevated the until then unknown break off Cape St. Francis in South Africa to one of the world's most sought after surfing destinations.
Our Resort is set midway along the sandy beach, washed by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and is ideally situated for visitors to enjoy not only the one of the finest beaches in South Africa on the doorstep of their accommodation, but indeed to all the attractions and activities that Cape St Francis and the surrounding area has to offer.
The Resort is a perfect holiday destination for adults and children alike.
Privately owned and managed we are able to go that extra mile.
Within the heart of the Resort lies our 5 new luxury Villas, a selection of three and four bedroom, 4-star family cottages offering family friendly holiday seaside accommodation. As with all the accommodation within the resort, direct access to the splendid Cape St Francis beach is within a short walk from all the cottages with some of the cottages having magnificent views over the beach and sea beyond.
The luxury villas offer up-market accommodation including some with your own swimming pool and roof top terrace with sea views. Each property is designed with laid back open plan living in mind with a focus on outdoor entertaining. All bedrooms offer King or Queen size beds with many of them en suite.
The cottages offer all you will need for a relaxed self-catering family beach holiday. The open plan lounge / dining areas have comfortable couches and a dining table where the family can gather after a day of sun and sea sharing stories of their day’s escapades or to watch television on the flat screen TV. Off the lounge /dining area is a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a stove, hob, fridge/ freezer and microwave oven as well as all cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils. The bedrooms offer a combination of queen beds, double beds and single beds to suit family needs and to further ensure a relaxed holiday you can arrange for your cottage to be serviced by our housekeeping staff.
With most of the cottages having enclosed gardens, your outdoor relaxation is also catered for. All cottages have a braai (barbecue) area off the deck leading into the lounge / dining room and whilst some of the cottages have their own swimming pools, those without have access to the pool within the gardens.
The beach cottages truly are a “home away from home” on the beach and the ideal accommodation for a family or a group of close friends spending time together on a beach holiday. A mid-week break or weekend getaway at a perfect seaside resort.
Our 3 Conference and Function venues can cater for up to 300 delegates. With modern audio visual equipment we are a leading venue in the Eastern Cape and offer a host of Team building activities to cater for those extras.
Say "I do " with a beach ceremony and a reception in one of three wedding venues.
Our in house wedding planners and caterers are here to make that special day a most memorable one.
The ideal base from which to explore all that the Eastern Cape has to offer and take in nearby game reserves including Addo National Park, Tsitsikama with its forests and of course the highest bungy jump in the world.
Local ( within 10 kms) are two golf courses with St Francis Links currently in the top 10 in South Africa, hikes and walks - the 3 day hiking trail is a must for the outdoor enthusiast, canal and river cruises, cultural excursions and not forgetting the famous waves at Seals for surfing and kite surfing.
Location in terms of the beach is the number 1 seller. Dedicated staff take care of your wants and desires from picnic baskets to romantic turn downs.
Recently winning the national Lilezela awards ensures that your service will be of the highest levels.
Although there is much to do, some prefer to just relax and here we have time.
Guests are able to enjoy the facilities of the nearby Resort which include a Restaurant and Bar, a Beauty Salon and the convenience shop.
Discover our other accommodations:
Our one and 2 bedroom apartment
Our Bed and Breakfast room in Villa
Our 5 Bedroom Villa
per night, from ZAR 3800
We ask our guests to comply with these terms and conditions:
In the event of a cancellation of a booking the following cancellation policy will apply:
- Cancellation prior to 56 days will incur an administration fee of 20% of the deposit value
- 56 to 28 days prior to arrival , forfeit 35 % of total accommodation value
- 28 to 14 days prior to arrival , forfeit 60% of total accommodation value
- 14 to 7 days prior to arrival , forfeit 85% of total accommodation value
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival , forfeit 100% of total accommodation value.
- The maximum occupancy of the room/unit may not exceed the maximum numbers stated on the Confirmation of Reservation.
- A copy of the inventory is in the room/unit. We ask our guests to check the inventory provided and report any discrepancies to Reception by the next day , otherwise guests will be held liable for any damages or losses in the room/unit . Your honesty and integrity is appreciated in this regard. Once all conditions are met your breakage pre authorization will be released after your departure. In the event that damage or loss exceeds the breakage retainer you hereby irrevocably consent to the additional deduction of same from your credit card , the details of which you have supplied and warrant to be true and correct. In the absence of credit card details you will be held liable for any additional costs.
- The Resort reserves the right to alter or amend rates and rate periods at any time.
- Our check –in time is 14h00 and our check out is 10h00. We are able to provide change room and luggage storage facilities if required which are subject to availability.
- Personal cheques are not accepted.
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand and are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 14% and exclude a tourism levy of 1% of the accommodation charge.
Spoken languages : English
Cape St Francis Eastern Cape