South Africa Luxury Villa Vacation rentals 5 Bedrooms in Camps Bay.
Situated on the slopes of Table Mountain
A luxurious five double bedroom villa with fantastic sunset views across Camps Bay and Lion’s Head. The villa is less than a five minute walk to the famous Camps Bay beach. The large garden and heated swimming pool are perfect for relaxing in the sun, while the spacious elevated terrace is protected from any wind and an ideal spot for dinner or a braai.
With this Villa your comfort is of paramount importance to us, and that’s why we offer five luxurious and sophisticated double bedrooms. Whether it be our master bedroom with its sweeping views or the stylish twin bedroom, all our rooms are designed to ensure a real home away from home experience.
Recently refurbished with bespoke interior design, the house has open plan living, solid wood floors and a modern kitchen which flow beautifully onto the terraces revealing magnificent views of Camps Bay and Lions Head.
We provide an ideal base from which to explore Cape Town, The Waterfront, numerous wine farms, or just to relax and enjoy the garden and stunning views.
With an elegant and minimalist design, each room is spacious and has its very own personality and feel. Below you will find the five rooms with detailed listing of room facilities.
Room 1: Master bedroom with King Size Bed and Sweeping views of Camps Bay and Lion’s head, Large outside balcony, Separate lounge area with plasma TV & DSTV, Huge bathroom with double sinks and Double shower, Roll top bath, Walk-in dressing room, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen
Air conditioned and heated
Room 2: Double Bed, Balcony with sweeping views, Plasma TV & DSTV, En-suite bathroom, Double sinks and Shower, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen
Air conditioned and heated, Built in cupboards
Room 3: Twin bedroom Twin Beds, Plasma TV & DSTV, En-suite bathroom Shower, Dressing table-desk, Built in cupboards
Room 4: Double bedroom Double Bed, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen, Plasma TV & DSTV, En-suite bathroom Double sinks , Shower, Built in cupboards
Room 5: Double bedroom Double Bed, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen, Plasma TV & DSTV, En-suite bathroom Shower, Direct access to terrace, Built in cupboards
Sea facing balconies leading off each bedroom and front facing living/dining areas, with spectacular beach and mountain views
The house has Uncapped WiFi, ADSL internet connection with Wifi throughout the property and a LG Music flow system throughout the house and bedrooms. Bluetooth compatible.
The Fully equipped kitchen featuring 5 plate gas cooker, 2 ovens, microwave, Nespresso Coffee machine. Large scullery with double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
The outside entertainment area features a barbeque, heated swimming pool and garden with stunning views.
The Pool room has a large plasma TV.
There is 24 Hour Security with an Electric fence surrounding property and fully operational internal & external alarm system linked to 24hr emergency response company.
2 lock-up garages with direct internal access to the villa
A maid and house steward will ensure your comfort during your stay offering cleaning, changing linen every three days, washing of guests clothes and ironing.
Airport pick-up, grocery shopping and a chef can be arranged prior to arrival, all on request for an additional fee.
Camps Bay’s stunning beach and numerous bars, restaurants, galleries and boutique shops are a five minute walk from the house.
With Cape Town being one of Africa’s top tourist destinations, the city and surrounding areas offer an abundance of exciting attractions: world class vineyards in nearby Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Constantia; beautiful botanical gardens at Kirstenbosch; Table Mountain; Boulders penguin colony; Robben Island; The V&A Waterfront with state of the art shopping malls…..to name just a few.
per night, from ZAR 15000
- Sophisticated per night accommodation in 5-bedroom villa
- 24-Hour security.
- Monday-Saturday domestic services (excluding public holidays), house steward and laundry.
- Uncapped Wi-Fi.
- 14% VAT.
- Airport pick-up, grocery shopping and personal chef can be arranged prior to arrival at additional cost.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Please note that the pool is unfenced and there are many stairs and balconies.
- Provisional reservations are held for 7 days, at which point a 60% deposit payment is required to confirm the reservation, or it may be released for resale.
- Deposit: 60% of the total reservation value within 21 days of confirmation.
- High / Peak Season: Balance due at 60 days prior to arrival.
- Low Season: Balance due at 30 days prior to arrival.
- A breakage deposit of R 16 000 applies to all bookings. This deposit will be returned 14 days after checkout, minus the cost of any breakages. The guest will be informed of this amount if applicable.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing and the following terms apply:
- 91 days or more prior to arrival – 10% cancellation fee.
- 61 – 90 days prior to arrival –35% of total accommodation charged.
- 31 – 60 days prior to arrival –60% of total accommodation charged.
- 0 – 30 days prior to arrival, no-shows or early departures – no refund.
Spoken languages : English
Camps Bay Cape Town