South Africa Villa Vacation rentals with Views of Ocean and Mountain in Bloubergstrand.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain, the Villa has a spacious living areas perfect for entertaining or laid-back relaxation. The open-plan kitchen and dining area create the perfect ambience for sociable meal times, while the two lounges beyond offer uninterrupted views of the ocean and that quintessential Cape Town view of Table Mountain. Large glass doors fold back to allow easy flow out on to the deck where you can soak up the sunshine and those amazing views.
There is an indoor barbecue, cosy wood-burning fire for when the weather turns a bit chilly, and television for laid-back movie watching or enthusiastic spectating of sporting events.
On the upper level there is a sundeck with outdoor furniture and loungers for private suntanning before heading down to the beach. There is also a dining area for enjoying dinner after the perfect sunset cocktails on the deck.
There are 5 en-suite bedrooms in the villa, 4 with baths and 1 with a shower. The main bedroom has a Queen size bed and a wall of glass doors that fold back to a private balcony. Here you can enjoy breathtaking views from the comfort of your bed!
Of the other 4 bedrooms, 3 have Double beds and 1 has twin beds.
A stay in this Blouberg villa offers an escape to the beach while still being close enough to the attractions of the Mother City.
Secure garage parking for 6 vehicles
Controlled entrance and secure estate
Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and entertainment area
DStv in lounge and main bedroom
Indoor and outdoor barbecue
Housekeeping Monday to Friday
per week, from ZAR 33600
per night, from ZAR 4800
Terms and Conditions
- Arrival Time: 14h00 Departure Time: 10h00 unless otherwise arranged and agreed by both parties.
If the Guest wishes to extend the period of rental, this can be arranged on the following conditions:
The property must be available for a further rental period; The extension must be agreed to in writing by the Guest and the Villa Specialist on behalf of the owner and shall be null and void unless signed by both parties. The additional rental to be paid shall be agreed to in writing.
- The breakage deposit shall not be used to pay for such additional rental. The Guest undertakes to vacate at 10.00 on the agreed extended day of departure.
- For arrivals and departures between 6pm and 8am, a late or early check-in/ -out fee of R350 is charged and will be added to your invoice.
-The Guest shall not be entitled to sub-let or to permit any other parties than those stipulated, to occupy the premises.
-The Guest shall not be entitled to cede or assign all or any of his/her rights in terms of this agreement, without a written consent.
- The reservation will only be confirmed if 60 % deposit is received within 3 working days of receipt of the conditions of reservation.
- The balance payment is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- The Guest shall pay the Villa Specialist a breakage deposit as per the invoice seven working days before date of arrival. Such sum shall be held as a deposit in the account of the Villa Specialist and the Villa Owner and/or the Villa Specialist shall have the right to apply the whole or portion thereof towards payment of any liability of whatever nature for which the Guest is responsible, including but not limited to damages caused to the premises,
replacement of items missing in inventory and legal fees, if necessary.
The applicable bank fees shall be deducted.
The Villa Specialist shall retain the breakage deposit until all repairs and/or replacements have been completed.
Should none be necessary, the security deposit will be refunded fifteen days after departure.
The Guest will not be allowed to take occupation until the full rental and breakage deposit has been paid.
The Guest shall pay for any extras (Telkom telephone account, guest laundry, airport transfer ect.) in respect of his/ her reservation upon demand by the Villa Specialist.
Spoken languages : English
Bloubergstrand Cape Town