Singapore Vacation Rentals 3 Bedroom Fully Serviced Contemporary Styled Bungalow with private pool on Sentosa Island.
Live life at its finest in these Contemporary styled Manors. Enjoy the luxury bungalows for rent in Singapore with living spaces from 4,209 square feet set amid lush gardens. Guests of these luxury homes can also enjoy Singapore’s beautiful tropical weather with large outdoor living spaces and a 4.5m X 9.5m private pool.
Our guests enjoy the following services:
- 24-hour Security and 24-hour Front desk services
- Welcome amenities & floral arrangement
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet and Cable television
- Housekeeping (except Public Holidays and Sundays) and also Laundry and dry cleaning
- Property maintenance, including pool maintenance (for manors), landscaping and window cleaning
- Complimentary morning refreshments in the Club Lounge (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays)
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- Private party planning services, complete with chef, florist and event planner
- Babysitting services
- Preferential tee times and rates at Sentosa Golf Club
- Limousine services
- Complimentary shuttle bus services to Harbourfront MRT station at VivoCity and the Central Business District
- Fitness Centre, Playground, Swimming Pool , Billiard Table, Table Tennis
- Communal entertainment system, Xbox 360 gaming system, Board and card games
- Multipurpose Function Room
- Complimentary Parking
Looking to rent a Singapore home? Check out our other suite, penthouse and bungalow options for furnished apartment rental on Sentosa Island in Singapore.
1 Bedroom Suite Apartment
2 Bedroom Suite Apartment
3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
3 Bedroom Suite Apartment
4 Bedroom Suite Apartment
3 Bedroom Colonial Styled Bungalow
3 Bedroom Capella Manor
per night, from SGD 10910
Complimentary Yoga sessions, after-school playgroups, and regular family activities are amongst the recreation activities that help to foster a sense of belonging within the long stay accommodation residents; creating the home away from home for our expatriate residents.
The exclusive club lounge hosts activities from movie nights to a game of billiard. Enjoy your continental breakfast in the presence of views that overlook the ocean, or spend the afternoon sun bathing by the infinity pool to unwind. If the fitness centre and tennis court do not tickle your fancy, the Palawan Beach is a mere stone’s throw away.
We stayed for 4 nights at one of the residences. We booked two-bed rooms suit but they upgraded to three-bed rooms with very welcoming smiles. The food in the restaurant inside the hotel is amazing and no problem to bring small kids. The staff is very helpful and again always smile :). The pool is quite big and you get bottles of water and blankets. The location is a bit off of the center so you need a ride to any place to go, but this is why it is very quite inside the residences and you relax and enjoy your quality time there. And of course transportation is very efficient and the staff is always helping you wherever you go. All in all this was an amazing experience for us and we will definitely come back again.
Spoken languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese