South Africa Apartment Vacation rentals 4 bedroom Penthouse with Spectaucular Sea Views in SimonsTown.
Simonstown is situated on the False Bay coast of the warm Indian Ocean. This charming historical town is a firm favourite with both local and international tourists.
Boulders Beach is just south of the town and boasts the unique African Penguin colony. A boardwalk takes tourists to Foxy Beach where one can swim with the penguins.
Southern Right Whales, present from June to November, offer the visitor amazing sightings both from the shore and from boats that depart from the town jetty.
The Penthouse offers the very best views of Simonstown from the deck. There are fantastic sea views from the bedrooms. Accommodation consists of a main apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a separate one bedroom en suite self-contained apartment.
The Apartment contains the following:
- Open plan Lounge / dining room
- Flat screened TV with all m net channels
- Seating for 8 on comfortable lounge couches
- Dining room suite
- Main bedroom en suite has a King size bed
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom have 2 single beds
- 2nd bathroom with Shower and bath
- Self contained Granny flat has a Double bed, 1 double bed sleeper couch (kids) and 1 bunk bed
per night, from ZAR 2200
- Rates exclude Public Holidays
- High Season Rates: minimum 5 nights stay @ R2600 a night
- Easter holiday, Long weekends, SA Public Holidays, 1st to 11th December
- Check in time is From 2 pm and Check out time is 10 am
- 60% to be paid on the day of booking and the balance to be paid within a month of arrival
- Cancellation more than I month prior to occupation date will be refunded 60 %
- Cancellation 1 month or less prior to booking will be 100 % forfeited
I went down with a few of my girls for a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg from the 27th of November to the 29th. As this was the first time we had all decided to travel we did not expect such a warm welcoming to Cape Town. Wanting the whole experience of being one with the motherland and also a relaxed atmosphere, with no doubt we picked the perfect accommodation. Being around the friendliest neighbours and having the best view we honestly got our money’s worth. Our only regret is us not staying longer but this was a weekend we would never forget, travelling by foot to the beach was simple as we figured out a few short cuts and the wonderful place we stayed in was not only comfortable but homely. Many thanks to for giving us only the best quality of professionalism and an experience that one could only dream of. Sincerely, 4 satisfied customers.
Spoken languages : English
Simonstown Western Cape